Golden coral, fair and light-reflecting with and all-over peachy glow. A luminous double, dark eyed Gerbera with a fresh, youthful appeal. McGinley Satin=Soft Buttercream frosted with Pale Peach
GERBERA CARE & HANDLING
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. If your gerberas arrived with stems in straws or flowers cones, keep them in place until flowers have had about a day to adjust to their new environment.
2. Cut stem ends to create fresh surface to absorb water and remove any faded stem base.
3. Remove all foliage below the water line and place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water and re-cut the stems every day or so.
4. If you have only gerberas in the vase, you can add a drop or two of bleach to the water as an easy way to keep the water sparkling.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
5. If you purchased your gerberas ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above, keeping the stems in straws until the time of your event.
6. Place your gerberas in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.