| FALL BOUQUETS
TAKE OUT BOUQUET FALL
BOUQUET in a BOX to GO!
Uniquely popular for its plentiful
floral mix, unique size and ease of use!
Fresh flowers in water
Seasonal floral favorites
Plentiful stem/bloom count
Height 20-25 cm | 8-10
Takeout boxes in a selection of colors
Product of USA
Sturdy shipper can become POP with optional wrap
Instructions included for display setup
FALL BOUQUETS CARE & HANDLING
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Cut stem ends to create fresh surface to absorb water and remove any faded stem base.
2. Remove all foliage below the water line and place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water and re-cut the stems every day or so. Remove spent flowers to encourage continued blooming.
4. Enjoy the changes in your bouquet as each blossom will open in its own time.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
5. If you purchased your bouquet ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
6. Place your bouquet in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.