West Coast Evergreen Bear Grass is the finest on the market, with three grades available: Super is an amazing 40" to 48" long, Grade One is 30" to 39" and Grade Two is 24" to 29" long.
Xerophyllum tenax AKA Elk Grass, Indian Basket Grass, Squaw Grass. Pale green long thin flexible leaves approximately 1/4 inch wide by up to 4 feet long. Lasts 10 to 14 days. Striking foliage filler for bud vases and arrangements.
WESTERN GREENS CARE & HANDLING
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Cut flower stem ends to create fresh surface to absorb water and remove any faded stem base.
2. Remove all foliage below the water line and place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water and re-cut the stems every day or so.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
4. If you purchased your flowers ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
5. Place your flowers in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.