| SEASONAL GREENS
Availability: December through March
AKA Heath. White and rose clusters of tiny 1/8 inch flowers among needle-like green foliage along spiked stems makes this a delicate and feathery addition to an arrangement. Up to 20 to 26 inch spiked stems with an outstanding vase life. Useful as soft filler in arrangements.
SEASONAL GREENS CARE & HANDLING
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Cut flower stem ends to create fresh surface to absorb water and remove any faded stem base.
2. Remove all foliage below the water line and place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water and re-cut the stems every day or so.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
4. If you purchased your flowers ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
5. Place your flowers in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.