| SEASONAL GREENS
Availability: Fall through Winter
Vaccinium Ovanum AKA Huckleberry. Deep red and green elliptical leaves are 1 to 1.5 inches long densely covering branching stems 20 to 30 inches long. Lasts from 7 to 14 days. Useful as a filler in arrangements. The dense leaf coverage makes it an attractive outline for a design.
SEASONAL GREENS CARE & HANDLING
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Cut flower stem ends to create fresh surface to absorb water and remove any faded stem base.
2. Remove all foliage below the water line and place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water and re-cut the stems every day or so.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
4. If you purchased your flowers ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
5. Place your flowers in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.