/ Fancy Tulip
Bold and wild in red and deep yellow, this large parrot tulip is a stand-out. Her curly, feathery petals are edged in a wide band of yellow that is even more pronounced inside. What an exciting tulip with great contrast of red against yellow.
TULIP CARE & HANDLING
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Trim stem ends while TULIPS are still in sleeve to create fresh surface to absorb water.
2. Place into clean water filled vase, leaving TULIPS in sleeve for 4 hours.
3. Remove sleeve from TULIPS.
4. Keep in cool location out of direct sunlight.
5. Replenish water as needed and enjoy!
6. Tulips are ethylene sensitive (which comes from fresh vegetables and fruits, especially bananas) which makes them open faster, but also age faster. Ventilate well and avoid storing with fruits and vegetables.
7. After a day, your arrangement may seem a bit larger - tulips continue to grow for about a day after they are placed in water.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
8. If you purchased your tulips ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
9. Place your tulips in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.