Fever Few White Daisy
Matricaria (aka Feverfew, Chamomile, White Daisy) is a rising star at Sun Valley. We have been growing these beautiful wispy blooms for several years and our expertise is evident in our brimming hoop houses and the quality bunches being picked.
Matricaria in its essence is all about “movement.” The playful blooms lead the eye around any arrangement and the delicate blossoms spring around the focal. Matricaria adds immediate levity to a bouquet and provides a bit of a "devil may care" attitude to a stately flower such as a Sorbonne Oriental Lily.
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Cut flower stem ends to create fresh surface to absorb water and remove any faded stem base.
2. Remove all foliage below the water line and place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water and re-cut the stems every day or so.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
4. If you purchased your flowers ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
5. Place your flowers in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.