Lisianthus Mixed Box
Lisianthus is a diverse and inspiring flower, with the great virtue of versatility. The beautiful florets open successively over time, unfurling a gorgeous display of soft color. Artistic in nature, with unopened blooms adding to the visual interest and impact of a simple bouquet.
Bunches of regular Lisianthus. Varieties shown may change dependent on seasonal and daily availability.. For more information please contact your Sun Valley sales rep.
SIMPLE BEAUTY AT HOME
1. Cut flower stem ends to create fresh surface to absorb water and remove any faded stem base.
2. Remove all foliage below the water line and place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water and re-cut the stems every day or so.
SPECIAL EVENTS OR GENERALLY LONGER VASE LIFE
4. If you purchased your flowers ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
5. Place your flowers in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.